What is MFYadnya.in ?
MFYadnya.in is a knowledge bank where we have done most transparent & comprehensive
analysis of various Mutual Funds. We analyze each fund on 20 parameters and rate each
parameter with our proprietary Green, Yellow and Red star. This gives you complete
transparency on where the fund performs well and where it lags.
Following are its key features –
- 200+ selected ETFs & Index Funds, Equity, Debt and hybrid Schemes Reviewed and Analysed
- Most Comprehensive, impartial & Transparent Review methodology with review on
more than 20 Parameters of each Fund
- Rated each fund with unique and Yadnya's proprietary Green, Yellow & Red Star
- Explanation with multiple tables and graphs with expert analysis on each parameter
- 50 + Articles on Mutual Fund basics. More being added every week
- Mutual Fund basics explained with Videos and Infographics
- Excellent Search Engine
Here is a detailed content Index of the portal.
What are the Fund categories reviewed in MFyadnya.in ?
All Equity Mutual Fund, Debt Mutual Funds & Index Funds categories are covered –
- Equity - Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap, Multi Cap, Value Funds, Large & Mid Cap, Focused, Dividend Yield, ELSS and Index Funds/ETFs
- Debt – Liquid, Ultra Short Duration, Low Duration, Short Duration, Money Manager, Corporate Bond, Medium Duration, Credit Risk, Banking & PSU & Gilt
- Hybrid - Aggressive Hybrid, Conservative Hybrid, Balanced Advantage + Multi Asset, Arbitrage & Equity Savings
Is this Knowledge Book regularly updated ?
Yes, it is updated regularly, weekly updates are published on the portal/ app. and these
updates will also be rolled out via emails regularly to the subscribers. Following are various
types of updates –
- Equity Funds, Hybrid Funds, Index Funds & ETFs Review updated monthly
- Debt Funds updated after every 2 months
- Various types of reports/analysis related to Mutual Funds updated weekly
- New articles added related to Mutual Funds
- New infographics, examples and takeaways
You have mentioned about proprietary Green, Yellow & Red star methodology of the
Review, can you explain that better ?
We started reviewing Mutual Funds on our YouTube channel – Yadnya Investment Academy,
2 years back. When we referred reviews done by various other websites we realized, their
reviews and methodology was not transparent. They are not telling the reason why they are
giving a particular fund 3 or 5 stars or any other star. So, we decided to create a new
methodology where we started giving Green, Yellow and Red star on every parameter we
Green star means above average performance on that parameter, Yellow means near average
performance and Red means Below average performance.
Based on these reviews, it became very easy for investor to understand where their fund is
performing and where it is not.
Here is a sample review which will help you understand this methodology.
You have mentioned about Mutual Fund review on 20 different parameters, can you
give examples of few ?
Here are the parameters on which Mutual Funds are reviewed by MFYadnya.in –
- Fund Background - Fund House & Fund Start Date
- AUM (10 Years Trend)
- Returns - Trailing, Calander, Rolling & SIP (10 Years Trend)
- Fund Manager
- Sector Diversification (10 Years Trend)
- Stock Diversification (10 Years Trend)
- Expense Ratio (5 Years Trend)
- Risk Ratio (7 Years Trend)
- Fund Background - Fund House & Fund Start Date, Fund Manager & AUM
- Cost - Expense Ratio (5 Years Trend)
- Interest Rate Risk (5 Years Trend)
- Credit Risk (5 Years Trend)
- Fund Background - Fund House & Fund Start Date, AUM
- Fund Manager
- Expense Ratio (5 Years Trend)
- Portfolio Diversification (5 Years Trend)
- Risk Measures (5 Years Trend)
I can easily get Mutual Fund Reviews on web for Free, why should I pay to get your
Mutual Fund Reviews ?
Yes, Mutual Fund reviews are available for free on various websites but these websites do not
provide very transparent reviews of the Funds. User doesn’t know why a particular fund has
been rated best and other one second best. Also, these websites give you only current data and
not the historical trend of various parameters. Here are reasons why it’s worth to pay for
- At MFYadnya, we give reason for each and every parameter and every star we give.
Each review is accompanied by inferences.
- Data we present is most comprehensive there can be on Mutual Funds. Each
parameter discussed it presented with last 10 year data to give you a complete trend
on how the performance on that parameter has been and what is the impact of various
event on fund’s performances.
- All the data is updated every month and the impact of the new data is also discussed in
the inference of each review parameter.
- We have NO partnership, allegiance or sponsorship deals with any Mutual Fund house.
Our reviews are the MOST impartial review in the industry currently.
- MFyadnya.in provides all the important information at one place in both web & mobile
- At Yadnya, we take pride to present things in the most simple way so that even a new
investor or a layman can understand the reviews very well.
- We are also planning to bring reviews of Index Funds, ETFs and Debt funds etc. very
soon too which will help you understand the whole Mutual Fund landscape very well.
- Not just Mutual Fund reviews, portal also gives you lot of other insights into Mutual
Fund industry – Example – Most sold stock by particular Mutual Fund house in last
month and why ?
- Not just reviews, portal also gives complete basics about Mutual Funds.
- Advanced Search in the app and portal helps you finding information with lot of ease.
- Mobile app helps you quick and offline access to information at your fingertips.
Is MFYadnya.in for me ?
If you invest in Mutual Funds or are planning to invest, MFYadnya.in is for you. Mutual Funds
are long term investments and it is very important that when you invest in a fund, you select
with utmost care and make sure it is the best for you. Also, once you select, it is important to
review its performance regularly to make sure it remains a right choice for you.
If you have any of the below questions in mind, then you need https://MFYadnya.in. It helps
you solve these and many more such financial queries you may have.
- My fund’s star was reduced from 5 star fund to 3 star fund last month. Should I sell it?
- What is the difference between a 4 and 5 star funds given by various review websites?
Should I always choose 5 star funds ?
- I am very new to Mutual Funds, where can I get all basics ?
- Can I compare different funds in one category?
- My fund was more of a small & mid cap fund before, but now is more of a large cap fund.
Is it good or bad for the performance?
- My fund has expense ratio of 2%, it is good or bad?
- My fund is very financial sector focused fund, has it always been like this or fund
manager has been bullish on this sector only recently?
- Is my fund’s performance better than benchmark consistently in past 10 years?
- Where can I find calendar or rolling returns of the fund?
- My fund is currently a high risk fund, has it always been like this or is it because of new
Selecting a Mutual Fund is not very complicated, important is to see the consistency of the
fund’s performance on various parameters and understanding the risk associated with that
What is the price for subscription to MFYadnya.in ?
It is available at the price of Rs. 2999/year only, with full access of all the information. You may please click here at https://MFyadnya.in to register.
I have subscribed to the Knowledge Book but what if I still have questions on Mutual
You can write to us at contact@MFyadnya.in, we will surely try to solve your Mutual Fund Related query. We are trying to build-in app query management system, which will be available in few months.
Also, for suggestions, you may write us on contact@MFyadnya.in. And we will try to incorporate those on our portal/ app.
I have subscribed to the Knowledge Book; I want to access a good Financial Planner and
We Yadnya also provide one-on-one Financial Planning services to our clients, we will be
happy to connect you to them. Drop us an email at contact@MFyadnya.in
Who is Yadnya ?
We are startup in Personal Finance Education space established in 2016. Our name is
Yadnya Academy Pvt. Ltd. We work to simplify Personal Finance for you. Our mission is to
make personal finance easier for you. To know more about us, please click at https://investyadnya.in
What other services Yadnya provides ?
We do provide products and services in Income Tax, DIY Financial Planning, Stock Market and
e-books on various topics. You can get complete information about us at https://investyadnya.in
Is it available on mobile app ?
Yes, currently Android app is available, where you can access all the information even in
offline mode. Here is the app link to download.
Can I use my subscriber’s credentials across multiple devices, simultaneously?
No, you can login to your account using your subscriber’s credentials in one device, at a time.
Is MFYadnya.in compatible on all devices? Which are these devices ?
Yes, you can access it on various devices. We have not yet rolled the app for phones having
Apple (IOS) and Windows Operating System. For them, they can view the content using any
web browser instead of app. Meanwhile, our compatible devices include your mobile phones,
tablets, laptops and personal computers.